umm, where's my game?

it takes a while for the games to arrive at your house. There are only two ship out warehouses that make this game in the entire world I believe one is in America the other is in Europe. As for digitial it asks you right after your purchase if you want to download it also creates an account for you, and sends you an email with download details. Hope this helps :). If you need any further help contact the higher ups at battlefront.

Get your digital immediately after purchase :) Far as American mailings....with Christmas delivers and snowstorms all over the country, expect delays. Also, that Moon dude or whoever said the advertisement promoted 2 to 4 week deliver or something?

Congrats on your purchases. Download digital and enjoy the game. Have faith, snail-mail will make it. Battlefront has done me right in the past. I have not gotten my snail-mail hardcopy, but been playing because of digital. If I don't get my copy, say by the mid-Jan, I'll start bitching too.

-Legend

The original release announcement mentions that hardgoods will ship within 2-4 weeks after release. It's now 3 weeks and the first copies have left the warehouse earlier this week. The warehouse was closed for holidays for a couple of days but the remaining orders should be going out any day now.

You can check if yours was shipped in your customer account after logging in. The order status changes from "confirmed" to "shipped" usually within 24-48 hours after a product was mailed out.

Martin

Some people (I'm one of them) like to have a nice printed manual (good for reading in the man's favorite library) and a shiny box, too. Also, downloads are limited to 365 days or 10 downloads. Having a backup copy comes in handy. Of course you can simply download and burn to CD (in fact we encourage this and strongly recommend it), but many people forget. More people anyway than those that lose their purchased hardcopy...

Purchased the digital download/physical shipment several weeks ago, then purchased a second physical copy for my son at a different address. Neither has arrived. Any way to track this down?

Hi docktor merry xmas, I orderd mine two weeks ago, got an e-mail on the 26th of dec. received the game the next day, you should get it soon, well worth the wait.

Willy