Better late than never...

Winder

Cool Game....and I am a bit late in picking this one up - I am patched up to 81 and have the JSH mod cool stuff.

I was initially disappointed with the Tank AI in terms of their driving skill - always taking the toughest route to get to the position commanded by the player - until I discovered how to do multiple waypoints for a move command - now all is sweet.

Does anyone know where the tree textures are kept?

Ta

WM

I have no Idea wether it will be a new patch or the official release of ToW2. Either way, I feel one or the other is very close. If it is the release of ToW2, then I encourage all the vets:cool:, and even the new guys:confused:, to flood the multiplayer section for a good while and show multiplayer support and love. That-a-way the MP servers stay up...hopefully:rolleyes:!!!?!?!?!

yeah, i like that concept of starting a game and finding servers of people who want to play, similar to the battlefield games, Hi kilo we never got around to an online game, we'll do that one of these days

Don't get your hopes up!!!

Unfortuantly throughout ToW development and after the release there has been delays after delays and promises that have not been kept for 2 years now. Its VERY disappointing. But battlefront just blames 1C who just says nothing. what can the poor customer who has spent their money do?

:mad::mad::mad:

Also a question: Why hasn't the price of ToW come down in TWO years??? Technically the price in the UK has gone UP since it was released who is going to buy a game which is TWO years old and is more expensive than CoD 4 and 5 and Fallout 3!!!!!

Really think buisness. Who will spend that much money its not worth any more than $30 not $45!!!!