The Battle of Faid Pass

Ted

I don't have the Theater of War game but the screen shot looked pretty cool so I went over to You Tube and checked out the first video.

There was a lot of spinning, clicking and what looked like a difficult time at placing an AT gun that just did not want to go in an emplacement and ended up on a court yard.

I had very little clue as to what was going on.

Would it be possible to narrate the video?

Yes it was the Set Up phase.

I watched it again and it may be that the emplacement was to small for that type of gun.

I just watched the second movie, there was a lot of moving again but wasn't sure what exactly was being done, how or why orders were given or why the camera stopped where it did.

I think I caught on to the movement and targeting for the Stuarts though.

I believe it would greatly enhance the action if we could hear what the player was thinking and looking at across the battlefield.

the 5 vids almost put me to sleep, had to fight it off was nodding off big time by the 3rd vid...whoever made them had no idea how to make a vid that pulls you into the game and makes you want to be the one playing it. Those vids made the game look very very very boring.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.