Cd shipping

Hi there....I ordered the cd version on Sunday...Just wondering if the hard copies have shipped yet? It's supposed to snow here this weekend and I would really like having the game....guess I should have gotten the download with it....the demo is great fun cant wait to play the whole game.

Oh OK....thanks Hubert. That saves me a trip to the post office for a few days as I was unsure if the cd's were out yet. Damn, a while longer for the whole game.... wish I knew that sooner as it didnt say when I ordered and I would have gotten the download too...It would have been worth the extra $10 but I got cheap and now will suffer a while longer ..haha....The demo is great....You and your team have made a very good game once again....Well Done!!

RevJack, I could be wrong and with all that was going on at my end when the game was originally released that is probably not a surprise, but I believe that initially the game was scheduled to be shipping in 1-2 weeks after the original announcement was made (i.e. last Sunday December 7th) but checking the order screen now it does say that the game will be shipped to you once you order so it is likely that orders are already going out.

Either way I am sure that Battlefront will make a comment on this in the morning to clarify.

Hubert

Actually the original "newspaper" announcement (still on the front page) mentions 2-4 weeks for shipping hardgoods. However, that is padded a lot :)

I was hoping that the fulfillment house got the goods back on friday but I didn't receive an update so it's probably not there yet. The fulfillment guys do work saturdays, though, so if it comes in today it should be turned around quickly. We will post news when it begins shipping, and in your customer account at www.battlefront.com/store you can also check on the status - when a product is shipped its status changes from "Confirmed" to "Shipped" within 24 hours after it leaves the warehouse.

European customers may need to wait a little longer than US customers as the production time is a little longer.

hahaha...yeah, your right JJ Rambo. But I already purchased the game last Sunday. I usually do get the cd and download but for some reason I cheaped out this time. Oh well, it should be sent out soon and I will be enjoying by next weekend....hopefully anyway