Marines Mini-Campaign in Progress

Lately I've been working on a mini-campaign of five missions tentatively entitled One Bad Drop. Your core force consists of nothing but a Marines rifle platoon, and in only one mission do you get any other units at all. This campaign is intended for those (like me!) who prefer small infantry-centric battles.

OBDPub1.jpg

This screenshot is from the third mission, entitled "Two Bridges." This scenario is possibly my favorite in the whole campaign, as the player has quite a few choices about how to accomplish the objectives.

OBDPub2.jpg

This one is from the campaign finale, "Alleys of Death." In my playtests, I've found the name to be frighteningly accurate.

This campaign should be released some time next week. It's 100% finished; I'm just waiting for input from the beta testers.

Since I don't feel like doing work right now, I'm going to post some more teaser pics:

OBDPub3.jpg

This one is from the fourth mission, "My Humble Abode." It's the first real MOUT in the campaign combined with a short firefight in open terrain.

OBDPub4.jpg

This is from the campaign opener, "Feet Dry." It's an assault in mostly open terrain during the dawn of D-Day.

OBDPub5.jpg

Finally, this one is from the second mission, "Deceptions." As you can see, it contains a slight spoiler--now you know what kind of support units you get!