Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

No armored target covered arc?

Knaust1

Not sure why this is this case either. It probably has to do with AI limitations. There are lots of little things missing in Shock Force that we had in CM that I assumed would carry over.

Then again, we also have a lot of new things we didn't then. Balances out more or less I guess. Oh, and don't forget the shiny graphics :D

Not sure why this is this case either. It probably has to do with AI limitations. There are lots of little things missing in Shock Force that we had in CM that I assumed would carry over.

Then again, we also have a lot of new things we didn't then. Balances out more or less I guess. Oh, and don't forget the shiny graphics :D

oh well...let's hope in 1.11

• 2 months later...

Speaking of covered arcs....

I would like to put a vote in for the "instant 180 degree coverage" key from CMAK. Not only was this a quicker way to do the arc but you could set the center of the arc with precision (you have to guess a little as it is now).

Also...PLEASE change the color of the arc to something less..................neon!!!!

Just trying to make this game better as I love it and CANNOT STOP PLAYING IT!!!!

I snuck a team crawling on the other side of a low wall to get a flank shot on an enemy T-72. They pop up and one of the pixel-idiots fires an ambush spoiling rifle grenade at the tank before the a-t guy gets his shot off. The tank whirls his turret around and fires his mg, causing the team to cower and cry for momma.

On the other hand, in the same battle, another team runs into a building, the a-t guy immediately runs to a window and nails a retreating bmp at 200 yards on the fly. Go figure... lol