Depository problem

There are no pdf files on the repository. The only allowed file types are zip and rar.

I just tried downloading the Highway tile tutorial with IE7 and have no problems at all. Maybe your firewall is preventing a download?

You cannot disable the email asking you, politely, to consider giving reviews and vote for files that you download. It's the least in courtesy you can show to the people who spend a lot of effort creating all those mods and scenarios if you ask me. And it's not spam, either, because you only get one reminder per file.

Moon, should it though send you a reminder when you've already voted/given review? Because I did both for one download, and still I got a reminding e-mail.

No, it shouldn't, and I had noticed it myself this morning. I have fixed a bug in the code already. It should now properly recognize when you already voted.