random question

I think the bottom line here is:As long as you have differences of opinions for whatever reason and people willing to go to any extreme to get what they want you always have the potential for war.People having been killing eachother for various reasons since we have been on this planet.Only the means to carry out destruction have vastly improved.The reasons why have remained basiclly the same.

arado234, I get your point however you would be pushing me a bit if it was your way to condense what thetwo said which was an excellent set of posts by him.

Blashy, I highly dobut that "greed will kill us all" and I believe greed is one part of nationalism and war, but I will NEVER accept it as being anymore then just one part of it.

Ever since the Fall of the Angel Lucifer, there has been a battle. And the battle wages today. Darkness vs Light. Evil vs Good. Wrong vs Right. Injustice vs Justice. Hate vs Love. Flesh vs Spirit. Greed vs Give. Lies vs Truth. Etc & Etc.

The battle has already been fought, the victory won ~2000 years ago. You've read the last chapter, some are going to Heaven, sadly, the rest to Hell.

Choose the Kingdom not of this world. Let the Buntas be buried.

History is what it was :)

Jesus Christ forever,

-Legend

arado234, I get your point however you would be pushing me a bit if it was your way to condense what thetwo said which was an excellent set of posts by him.

Blashy, I highly dobut that "greed will kill us all" and I believe greed is one part of nationalism and war, but I will NEVER accept it as being anymore then just one part of it.

Just look at the begining of everything evil and greed is the overall cause.

Remove that emotion from humans and you pretty much have a perfect world.

I honestly don't feel like arguing with you again. Greed is a major emotion of the human race so if you remove it who knows where we would stand collectively as humans on this earth today.

I still would love to test the theory... worst thing would be Humans get wiped out. I am sure mother nature would grieve ;) .

@ thetwo:

Excellent post, by far one of the best posts i've ever read here about pre-WWII Germany.

One could add that Hitler would have fallen the second France would have reacted by force against the re-occupation of the Rhineland.

The Wehrmacht would have acted against him, actualy they hoped to do so, and were bitter disappointed when the French did nothing.