TCP/IP bug-disappearing infantry weapons

I noticed passengers in vehicles losing their rifles (only RPGs remained), as well tank crews losing some of their pistols, rifles etc. No contact with enemy. Blank weapons icons as well as 3d graphics. Issuing fire order not working either for the disappeared guns. It seems the game treats them as damaged?

Happens in TCP/IP mode when passengers start in vehicles.

I noticed passengers in vehicles losing their rifles (only RPGs remained), as well tank crews losing some of their pistols, rifles etc. No contact with enemy. Blank weapons icons as well as 3d graphics. Issuing fire order not working either for the disappeared guns. It seems the game treats them as damaged?

Happens in TCP/IP mode when passengers start in vehicles.

Confirm

The same thing happened to my opponent (TPC/ip client); Syrian squad on BMP.

• 2 weeks later...
Hmm... I'm not sure I'm understanding the problem. Are you talking about missing 2D and 3D weapons representations for passengers (i.e. not crew) which are currently in vehicles? Do they get them back when they dismount?

Steve

PLay TCP/IP (only client? is to be verified) -> set up -> select units, embark on the vehicle and order move command to vehicle -> go -> select units on vehicle and order move command.

Ok now when the units leave the vehicle they have losing their rifles. Missing 2D and 3D weapons. Issuing fire order not working either for the disappeared guns.