Does 1.10 includes adjustable waypoints?

Vinnart

Curious if these changes have been made since the last demo:

1) Adjustable waypoints. Not sure why this would not have been in from the start.

2) Camera views 3 or higher. I think CMx1 had it best when you could see the selected unit in all camera views. Annoying to have to select a camera view, then have to move the camera to see the unit.

3) Covering arc graphic. Again, I think Cmx1 had it perfect with the orange lines as opposed to the way over powering graphic used now. Looks light headlights shining in your eyes set on high beams. Ruins the eye candy.

uhhh

I'm not sure what you mean by "Camera views 3 or higher" but If you select a unit, press tab, then your camera immediatly locks to that unit. Press 1 and you see the world from its point of view. press some other numbers and other view modes pop up.

In some of the earlier patches, selcting a unit and hitting 3, 4 or 5 for the preset camera views would give you a camera view which didn't actually let you see the unit you were locked to - the camera shift was just vertical , so the unit was lost off the bottom of the screen.

So to answer the original question, yes this has been fixed.