Bugs in Marines Campain (noticed so far)

Euri

Mission 1: F18s refuse to hit the big mosque in the centre. Plane shows "attacking" but nothing happens. Artillery works ok on same target.

Mission 2: Great map but no Syrian Army at all! I spend 45 minutes of my life to manoeuver my army against 5(!!!) syrians on the whole map! What is this? Please!

Mission 1: F18s refuse to hit the big mosque in the centre. Plane shows "attacking" but nothing happens. Artillery works ok on same target.

My airplanes hit it just fine. I have noticed that occasionally airpower seems to be wildly inaccurate for the duration of a scenario.

Mission 2: Great map but no Syrian Army at all! I spend 45 minutes of my life to manoeuver my army against 5(!!!) syrians on the whole map! What is this? Please!

Check the stickies at the top of the general CMSF forum. They have addressed this.

My airplanes hit it just fine. I have noticed that occasionally airpower seems to be wildly inaccurate for the duration of a scenario.

For me air missions work fine in general with the CONSITENT EXCEPTION of the big mosque in M1(!). I have played this mission three times now. Airplanes consistenty refuse to strike. (Both point and area attacks)

Check the stickies at the top of the general CMSF forum. They have addressed this.

You mean the hotfix? I applied the patch and was about to say thank you but then I noticed that now the number of enemy has exponetially increased from 5 to 21(!!) against 200+ marines :-) . I mean this is a great map. We can we not enjoy it a bit? :-(