Windows Vista compatability problems

DEB8

Hello,

1. Can anyone tell me if Combat Mission 3 works OK on Windows Vista?

( If you have the game and you use Windows Vista your comments would be particularly useful. )

2. Does anyone know if Battleground (?) are planning to update this game to make it Windows Vista compatable if it needs it?

( If it just needs some user "adjustment/s" to make it work correctly, can anyone please advise the nature and detail of the "adjustment/s" req'd. )

Many thanks.

Hello,

1. Can anyone tell me if Combat Mission 3 works OK on Windows Vista?

( If you have the game and you use Windows Vista your comments would be particularly useful. )

2. Does anyone know if Battleground (?) are planning to update this game to make it Windows Vista compatable if it needs it?

( If it just needs some user "adjustment/s" to make it work correctly, can anyone please advise the nature and detail of the "adjustment/s" req'd. )

Many thanks.

I guess you mean Battlefront (not Battleground); and I don't think they will work on any CMx1 title again to make it Vista compatible.

No reason to spam the forum... posting the same message in almost every CM discussion area. Control yourself, man. :)

Battlefront has not supported this game for a few years now. There will be no patch. Something might come out of the development of CM Campaigns. But don't hold your breath waiting for that. :eek: See my blue face!

As has been discussed in a few other threads which I suspect you have probably already found by now (anyone who does a brief search should be able to locate them), the problem appears to not be Vista, but the graphics card.

The next version of CM for WWII is in the works (refered to as CMx2).

Welcome to the forum.

No reason to spam the forum... posting the same message in almost every CM discussion area. Control yourself, man. :)

I was just covering all of the bases. In my view/experience not everyone reads EACH disscussion area. Why moan at common sense? :rolleyes:

Battlefront has not supported this game for a few years now. There will be no patch. Something might come out of the development of CM Campaigns. But don't hold your breath waiting for that. :eek: See my blue face!

Not much of a suprise I suppose. It'll hurt any future sells though!

Indeed, why does something that's becoming obscure continue to be sold?

As has been discussed in a few other threads which I suspect you have probably already found by now (anyone who does a brief search should be able to locate them), the problem appears to not be Vista, but the graphics card.

Noted. I have read them. Just trying to ascertain the scope of the problem.

People whose CM game works OK may not post normally, but might reply to my query.

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks ( I think ).

I guess you mean Battlefront (not Battleground); and I don't think they will work on any CMx1 title again to make it Vista compatible.

Oops. Sorry about that error.

(I was posting on Matrix re the Battleground Napoleonic Wars series on the same day. Got confused.)

It works fine as long as you don't have a DX10 video card.

As a search instead of a spam would have told you ;)

1. I did search! :P

2. I had my reasons both for posting and for the multiple entries (as stated on a previous post ), or can't you read. :confused:

3. If you continue on this vein please don't bother replying to me again. :mad:

1. I did search! :P 2. I had my reasons both for posting and for the multiple entries (as stated on a previous post ), or can't you read. :confused: 3. If you continue on this vein please don't bother replying to me again. :mad:

Why not?

And you mad smiley is lousy mad.gif

Why not?

Because you have been put on my ignore list.

And you mad smiley is lousy mad.gif

It may not be as good as yours but it is the default forum one.

Unlike you, I am not weird enough to want to "import" one or conceited

enough to trash someone else's. Your spelling is poor too.

I am suprised they let you stay here considering the forum policy on posting

( which you must have agreed to in order to be here), and are plainly breaking. And you have the gall to complain about "spam".

I am suprised they let you stay here considering the forum policy on posting

( which you must have agreed to in order to be here), and are plainly breaking. And you have the gall to complain about "spam".

He spams all the CMx1 forums and talks about forum policy. LoL

Turner.gif