Multi-player

"Yes, Multiplayer using TCP/IP will be fully supported just as it is in all the other Strategic Command games."

Strategic Command does NOT support multiplayer using TCP/IP, unless there has been a patch added that I don't know about.

I emailed Battlefront and asked if MP would be available on their version 2 of Strategic Command Europe. I was told NO.

I must be missing something here....help! :)

All games in the Strategic Command series have the ability to play multiplayer via TCP/IP, and I have played that way before (though I usually PBEM).

If you open up any of the games and click on Multiplayer then either Network or Join Network.

Which games in the SC series do you have?

"Yes, Multiplayer using TCP/IP will be fully supported just as it is in all the other Strategic Command games."

Strategic Command does NOT support multiplayer using TCP/IP, unless there has been a patch added that I don't know about.

I emailed Battlefront and asked if MP would be available on their version 2 of Strategic Command Europe. I was told NO.

I must be missing something here....help! :)

@Clitmetrician --- multi means more then 1, but does not guarantee 3, thus 2. kind of like explaining how a box of cereal is still a box of cereal but the quantities keep getting smaller on the shelf. by the way, are what does a clitmetric do? something to do with the metric system?