Case Neptun

Just wanted to say "thank you" to the scenario creators, thanks for this surprising fresh scenario.

It was much fun to discover so much new and unexpected in this "old" game.

I hadn't played this senario until last week, and now i got completly sucked into this interesting map and all those excellent ideas!

Again, thanks, folks!

:P:):)

A little suggestion: maybe the german capital should be renamed Germania instead of Berlin.

I wish that there were more scenarrios like this gem.

New borders, new historical background, new neutrals, new pacts, new everything.

WELL DONE!!!

xwormwood, glad you like it and as Bill mentioned, Matthew put a lot of creative work into that one and we were glad to include it. Btw, I have just been reported a small error in the campaign with respect to the Alexander HQ, he is incorrectly set with a negative MPP cost value so I have adjusted this and have the campaign ready for download here until the next patch.

http://www.furysoftware.com/download/1946_Case_Neptune.zip