T-72 variant

RommL

Ah, I see.

This is adressed in the manual somewhere, I can't give you the exact page as I'm not home at the moment. Anyway, from what I recall, the designation 'T-72M1V' was invented by Battlefront to differentiate between the stock Syrian T-72M1's and those upgraded with Kontakt-5. So, in reality, T-72M1V, T-72M1V (2001), and T-72M1V (Turms-T) are all called T-72M1.

Once you buy your tank/tanks, go to the right hand side of the screen (Activated Troops), click on the unit, then go down to the bottom of the screen and under delete you'll see a button that says rename, click that and a window will pop up.

Mord.

Yes it's possible, by modifying the "strings.txt" filed packed in one of the *.brz files in the Data folder. For example, my Red Air Power Mod (http://www.cmmods.com/web/CMSFScen.nsf/1b148631ec5fb57e85256c5f005fd053/b96a5ad90adeb7548525743b001c4186!OpenDocument) changes the names of the American air support into Russian/Syrian equivalents via a change in strings.txt.