Couple questions on preorder

Can the download content and the mail delivery be sent to different locations?

Truth is I can't download the game because I'm on dial-up and there is no mail delivery only option.

If I preorder now when the hardcopy be sent to me?

Is the shipping uniform to anywhere? I live in Jakarta. What if somehow the package is lost along the way? will BF resend the package again to me?

Thanks

Hi!

During your purchase, you can specify a Shipping Address, which can be different from your billing address. The hardcopy is shipped to the Shipping Address, and you can do your download from anywhere.

By pre-ordering, you get the ability to download right away when the game is released, and the hardcopy is shipped by mail usually not later than 2 weeks afterwards (and in the case of Marines, we're actually expecting a quicker turnaround since there is no large printed manual to be shipped).

If your package gets lost (means: even tracking it fails), we do reship at our cost ONCE. If the second package gets lost as well, you'll need to specify an alternative and more reliable address.