PDE Eurepean theater ME 1.1

greetings, great work, indeed, i load 1.1 in the editor, i see that there are by you active loop events (better that my own way of clear some way from suez to west-africa-coast) but the loop arrows are missing, at least it seems, scripts are the most hard work to do with these scenarios, a full European Theater scenario with full scripts in my humble oppinion will be the best,

with kind regards,

alarick.

Originally posted by SeaMonkey:

A perfect example of why new mod campaigns benefit from a community development perspective.

Get your teams together, and have at it.

thanks for the encourageous words of morale, i are bad on scripts, allways go for a matematic perfect production and order of battle scenario setup, but without scripts maybe scenarios only work fine on multiplayer, i like too for have available the order of battle at 1939, at last nowadays i are making some adjustment on my scenarios and making less turns, 20 days alternate turns with 20 days normalized production, but still not have replaced the old scenarios as i have not still time to playtest them, last modded third reich variant is only 59 turns, is tough for the axis but they have all forces from begining and with 59 turns, russia and USA will enter on time to disallow an allied disaster, on russia or UK, or, at least, make a good challenge when d-day, and the other scripts come on effect,

best regards,

alarick.