Stop attacking Battlefront

Originally posted by WW2Wargamer:

In one of my posts, i stated that with all the negative posts that the board is hurting our Hobby! So please stop posting the same thing over and over. Give this great independent wargaming company a chance. Also stop crying about the price. Thats what happens when evrything is negative. They will fix CMSF.

Thanks

I agree with that! We are in niche hobby here and if BFC didn't do this type of game, who would?

Nobody, including BFC, can say they are happy with the initial release but history shows these guys will get it right and the immaturity on the forum never ceases to amaze me. I don't get the point honestly of all the constant negativity for the pure sake of just being rude and immature. Common on many forums unfortuneatly as it is too easy to be nasty on a forum without any consequences for your actions.

Also stop crying about the price. Thats what happens when evrything is negative. Thanks

Oh, so it's the people who complain who are to blame for the low prices? I find that stupid.

You can always find a discount place that will sell something lower then you paid, which is why the whole controversy over price is a bit overblown. But to say the price is driven down by whiners, well, thats stupid.

They will fix CMSF.

Thanks, thats good information.

Why is this in the scenario forum anyway?

The scenario forum has always been spared this whole arguing back and forth over these things, can we keep it that way? Mabey i should not have responded so critically if i am suggesting we dont argue in here, but i dont care.

Originally posted by Ali-Baba:

Since you are in the scenario sub forum, that would be a great idea for a CMSF battle. Fanboys defending Steve, Charles and co against the attack of the taliban-whiners. It would be cool to also include an Abrams named "MadMatt" :D

Ali baba that was funny. redface.gif )

on serious note, fan is right. this game is awesome even with its flaws which BF is going to fix.

I am not complaining because before release I used to complain about the release and how i would not mind playing even their beta version.

I'd pay 55.00 for the editor alone.

alibaba, I'm still laughing.