Cannot target buildings.

Just want to make sure this is known for 1.02 (I already posted about it in general) - sorry I can't really check around the forum to see if its posted already as im on holiday and am in an internet cafe

Basically cant target any buildings - am using a laptop and have tried all suggestions on the forums so far.

The aim point appears a good way from where I point it when I aim at a building, somewhere on the ground. Basically a show stopper as I cant put covering fire into buildings.

Thanks

Just to be specific:

LAPTOP

1. What version of CMSF are you running {Paradox or Battlefront] and what build number [1.0 or 1.01, etc]

Battlefront 1.02

2. What type of processor and speed

Centrino Duo T2300 @ 1.66 GHz

3. What type of video card and the driver version.

Intel 945GM w/14.29.3

4. How much memory do you have in your computer?

1 GB

5. What Operating System are you running (XP, Media Center Edition, Vista, VIsta 64 etc...)

XP Home

6. What EXACTLY is the problem. List out EXACTLY any error messages you and what is happening. The more detail you can provide the easier it is for us to help you.

See above

PC

1. What version of CMSF are you running {Paradox or Battlefront] and what build number [1.0 or 1.01, etc]

Battlefront 1.02

2. What type of processor and speed

Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 2.40 GHz

3. What type of video card and the driver version.

ATI Radeon HD 2900 XT w/Catalyst 7.7

4. How much memory do you have in your computer?

4 GB

5. What Operating System are you running (XP, Media Center Edition, Vista, VIsta 64 etc...)

Vist Home Premium 64 bit

6. What EXACTLY is the problem. List out EXACTLY any error messages you and what is happening. The more detail you can provide the easier it is for us to help you.

See above

[ August 13, 2007, 08:16 AM: Message edited by: fireship4 ]