Vehicles going through breaches

Hi, sorry if this has already been mentioned. It appears that when a vehicle, say an M1 makes a breach in a boundary wall, there is no rubble shown in the hole. No vehicle will travel through that breach no matter how wide it is.

However, if the breach is already in the wall, rubble is shown and the vehicles don't hesitate to go through. Has anyone else experienced this? I know you've got more than enough to sort out already, but this does really affect tactics when trying to avoid obvious choke points like in the campaign mission 2.

By the way, the game is generally pretty great. As a long time CMx1 player, I am personally really pleased with the new look, despite the bugs that I'm sure will get ironed out.

Keep up the good work,

Regards, Darren

I too have seen this issue in the second (airport) mission of the campaign. I created a breach 3 'panels' wide in a perimeter wall with cannon fire from two MGS, but could not get any vehicle units to move through it (did not try foot units due to enemy fire). They all tried to go 'the long way', racing along the wall to the nearest gate, and racing back along the wall on the inside to the point just on the other side of the breach.

I felt unsure about targeting the wall with the cannon, as the targeting icon shows only 'area fire' and there is no positive indication that the wall is targeted. I am sure that that is by design, but I did notice that unless I targeted the ground right at the base of the wall, rounds seemed to pass through the wall and explode a small distance on the far side of the wall. I did not see any rubble accrue where the wall had been.

Other than that and the sometimes unaggressive enemy AI, I'm really enjoying some intense gaming experiences with CM:SF.