A few more Intel Mac questions...

For MikeyD, Steve or any others using an Intel Mac:

I noticed I'm running an older version of BootCamp. I see that there are "updated drivers". I haven't had any significant issues so far, but I did get some sound stutter in my last CMSF game. It may be that I'm frying my laptop with the non-stop play. But it doesn't hurt to be sure everything is up to date.

The other question: what ATI drivers you guys with a Mac and the x1600's are using?

Thanks.

i need some help with my mac running vista in i think bootcamp version 1.3 but the game is unplayable when i press play to start a scenario.

does anyone else have a problem running cmsf in vista? or does anyone know what might be causing the problem and know how to fix it?

I noticed a few others seem to have the Demo running on their Mac Intels. I have the most recent version of bootcamp and everything works fine until I hit the playback button and everything freezes. Look great up to that point. I am running XP with my IMac, where are the drivers that we as MAC users need to use to get this game to work?

Guys, See this post

http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=52;t=001830

I have a first gen Imac and after installing the Dual Core patch and the latest bootcamp drivers from the ATI website, it works fine. I am running Bootcamp 1.2 and OS X 10.4.9

This is on XP HomeSP2 of course, no clue on Vista.

p.s. as noted in my post on that thread I kinda got it to work on my MacBook as well...crappy graphics (not awful but not pretty) but it does run...I am going to play a full demo scenario in RT to see if the MB can handle it without melting..I do have 1 GB Ram and I suspect that's the only reason it works at all...

well im not sure what video card it is, i assume that it is the same one that all macbooks use. now im not sure what the exact problem looks like for everyone else but on my comp everything seems to be working normally except for the graphics being so messed up that I can draw crude pictures with the mouse because it leaves a trail of arrows when it goes over the top part of the screen.

grunt gi: am i reading your post correctly? did you just say that its possible to run bootcamp on computers other than the intel based macs? if so, please tell me how to do this.

Have any of you ever reinstalled windows using bootcamp? I messed around with the graphics settings on the windows XP partition and now the screen boots up to a black screen. I read some posts online that basically says I have to reinstall windows. But do you happen to know if that means I have to delete my windows partition on bootcamp or is there a way to bootup on the CD and reinstall there without having to use bootcamp?