Patch...?!

The game is unplayable as it is... The training missions play well however when it comes to mulitple vehicles and reienforcements poping up on the map-- that's when the slow down starts... Esspecially when its raining on the map (Such as the german vs soviet battle: "Steel Rain" or something like that.

My question is, how long before a patch is released? The game is not playable and Ive used every configuration on the options menu...!

Specs: 6600GT Video Card

AMD 2.8

1.5 Gigs

Windows XP professional

Originally posted by FanzerPaust:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by athkatla:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by longbore:

The game is unplayable as it is...

That's odd, as a lot of people are playing the game and having lots of fun with it, me included. smile.gif </font>

Originally posted by athkatla:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by FanzerPaust:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by athkatla:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by longbore:

The game is unplayable as it is...

That's odd, as a lot of people are playing the game and having lots of fun with it, me included. smile.gif </font>

System Requirements

MINIMUM:

Operating System: Windows XP*

Processor: Pentium IV 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon 2.0 GHz

Video Card: GeForce 4600 or Radeon 9600

(128 Megabyte VRAM or better)

Sound Card: DirectX 9 compatible Sound Card

System Memory: 512 Mb

Hard Drive Space: 1 Gigabyte

* Windows Vista: Make sure you have the latest, non-beta drivers for your video and sound card to ensure compatability in Windows Vista.

Originally posted by athkatla:

Also everyone who has posted in this thread has less than 2GB Ram, those of us who have 2GB Ram or more are not having these problems you write about. [/QB]

I'm sorry but the game runs like total crap on my Core2Duo E6600 4GB system with 2x X1950 Pros on Vista 64-bit. It runs better on my CoreDuo Laptop with only a X1300 and a GB of Ram under XP.

Guys,

Lets see if we can get some help for the guys to resolve this. There has got to be a pattern and its not ram. I have over 2 Mb.

Instead of all saying runs like crap why dont we run FRaps and see what the rate is at lowest settings (mines ZERO). Or at least tell them a bit more. I can actually see models move once every three seconds or so. Just selecting units or the start battle button is the same.

Anyone else near that bad?

Mike

[ April 23, 2007, 07:35 AM: Message edited by: Spartan ]

I get about 1 frame every 3 seconds. It has not froze up on me yet but I am still in basic and unwilling to spend anymore time on it until there is a fix. When trying to move the screen with the cursor there is also about a 3 second delay which causes me to overshoot my desired location by far and then trying to move back I overshoot again.

I did notice that the game on my system (which runs smoothly btw) uses 1500mb of my 2 gig RAM. That doesn't allow for much else really.

Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 Overclocked to 2.93Ghz

nVIDIA nForce 680i SLi Motherboard

nVIDIA GeForce GTX8800 768MB PCI-Express

2GB DDR2 PC7200 Memory

320GB 7200RPM SATA II 16MB Hard Drive

Microsoft Windows XP Pro SP2

Screen Res 1280x1024

Runs smooth as silk even with large battles!

[ April 23, 2007, 11:52 PM: Message edited by: theBrit ]

its obvious that a pc that meets the official minimum specs cant run the game in acceptable conditions.

i get an -3 FPS on lowest settings in the demo battle once reinf get in.

if they would have mentioned 2GB ram minimum, then we wouldnt have had any reason to complain...

but i guess 512GB RAM allows to sell more...