Crash to Desktop

Originally posted by bus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Wolfseven:

BUSS:

Run the TOWsetup.exe turn water to low. turn off EAX. if that doesn't work try running the 1.4exe thats in the Theatre of war directory. Remember to post with your system information in the signature file so we know which computer spec we are dealing with.

Done that, and it still crashing. </font>

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minimum requirments

Operating System: Windows XP*

Processor: Pentium IV 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon 2.0 GHz I just noticed your running alittle lower speed there might be that so try running it with the duo core single checked then unchecked see which works.

Video Card: GeForce 5700 or Radeon 9600

(128 Megabyte VRAM or better, video card must support Shader v2.0 or higher)***

Sound Card: DirectX 9 compatible Sound Card

System Memory: 1 Gigabyte RAM

Hard Drive Space: 3 Gigabyte

Other Requirements: DVD Drive (not needed for download version)

What I don't understand is that I was able to run demo with everthing at max and it ran well ??

Originally posted by Wolfseven:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by bus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Wolfseven:

BUSS:

Run the TOWsetup.exe turn water to low. turn off EAX. if that doesn't work try running the 1.4exe thats in the Theatre of war directory. Remember to post with your system information in the signature file so we know which computer spec we are dealing with.

Done that, and it still crashing. </font>

------------------

bus said....

It’s really odd since this is the first game which is lacking out on my computer , and I can only say that other have told. This game is a really mess. It’s sad because ToW seams to have so much potential…

------------------

Plenty of other games play just fine on my PC too. I am getting very frustrated by having to mess around with my computer settings due to what I can only surmise are programming deficiencies.