Screen flipped

I'm using a Macbook Pro, running Windows XP with BootCamp. When I start the game using the "autodetect" settings, the screen comes up and looks fine, but it is upside down. Makes for a virtual vomit comet of gameplay. Need a fixemup.

I am having the same issue. Running Windows XP on an Acer Aspire 5670 laptop, Intel Core Duo, ATI Mobility Radeon X1600 with Catalyst 7.2 drivers. Very puzzling why this is happening. I have tried setting the desktop rotation in the Catalyst properties to 180 degrees so my desktop is upside down, and then starting the game, but it still runs upside down. I have tried the other resolution as well (1024x768 60hz, in addition to LCD-native 1280x800 60Hz).

If nothing helps try these.

In file ww.ini change state "true" on state "false". It’s in line - "changeScreenRes".

The thing is, that game will run in resolution used by your desktop.

Hope that'll help.

panzerdude: I think there is the problem with the display drivers and/or pivot software too, not the video card. I had similar problems - screen was displayed correctly, but mouse cursor movement was inverted. Helped mouseHardwareCursor=0 in the video.ini file to me. The ToW preview versin ran OK on the same graphics card, but different monitor/LCD.

Originally posted by Panzerdude:

I did what Anka suggested and it worked. Thank you very much. Game plays in a window, instead of full screen. Hope Battlefront does a patch for full version.

I did the same fix for my 20" Intel iMac and it worked fine. And it is fullscreen. Perhaps one should adjust the resolution after doing the fix?

Originally posted by Anka:

If nothing helps try these.

In file ww.ini change state "true" on state "false". It’s in line - "changeScreenRes".

The thing is, that game will run in resolution used by your desktop.

Hope that'll help.

Got the same problem “flipped screen” thanks for the tip Anka!

Now it runs in the right angle and fast, smoothly with all the details on high on my Mac Pro 2.66 & 4 Gig Ram.

Regards,

War Raven.

Is there a solution yet to the fixed un-inverted screen coming up a smaller size in a window? Its playable at the smaller size but I just finished paying for a new 20" monitor!

[EDITED] - Oh yes I see. Got back to OPTIONS and choose the correct resolution under VIDEO. Full size now! :D

[ April 20, 2007, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]

I am sorry to ask, but I do not know how to do what Anka has recommended, If anyone can help, it would be great ly appreciated. xp1600 radeon 512meg, 2 gig ram, everything is inverted relating to mouse. thanks in advance, konigs

[ April 21, 2007, 12:15 AM: Message edited by: Konigs ]

OK, I found this "window=(changeScreenRes=true,colourBits=32,depthBits=24,drawIfNotFocused=false,enableClose=false,enableResize=false,fullScreen=true,height=768,stencilBits=8,width=1024,posx=0,posy =0)" Which part do I change to get rid of inverted mouse action....