would be a new ADD ON ?

redbear

I have seen that there is some talking on the web saying that the new game will be TOW II. SO my question is if they are doing a new game they have time to do the add on for tow?

So that is why my question. Something i don like of the new game is 15 missions only in three campaigns this is an step backwards :rolleyes: so any thing is clear here so could you sneaksie explain it?

Sneaksie mentioned that in Russia it will be ToW II. For the rest of the world it is not decided yet if it will be ToW II, an add-on or whatever..... Depending on the publishers opinion.

So far we do not even know if this one will be published under the guidance of Battlefront or if somebody else will be responsible for it. That nobody from Battlefront has posted anything to this "ToW II" news could be a hint for ongoing discussions between Battlefront and 1c - or that they another publisher will publish it... who knows.

Uwe

1C wants us to publish it, and we want to publish it, so it's quite likely that we'll end up publishing it smile.gif The reason why there have been no official updates from us yet is that we're still working out the details, how to position the new title and so forth. As soon as we nail this down, we'll make an official announcement.

Martin