Anybody got a TOW map for Arnhem (Market Garden)?

Tyrant

Hmmm, I got the map the way I want it to look in the map editor but it crashes the game every time! :(

The game engine in it's current state isn't up to this many buildings & wooded areas in such a small space.

Gonna take a while to sort this out satisfactorily if at all. :eek:

Gonna finish my campaign & look at this again later.

Originally posted by Gnasher:

Hmmm, I got the map the way I want it to look in the map editor but it crashes the game every time! :(

The game engine in it's current state isn't up to this many buildings & wooded areas in such a small space.

Gonna take a while to sort this out satisfactorily if at all. :eek:

Gonna finish my campaign & look at this again later.

Could you upload the map for a test, maybe the same problem like some people have with my map.

How many trees and statics you put on the map?

• 1 year later...
hi,

which place in the Arnehm area would you like to map?

btw, I am making a sound mod, release soon.

Tatari, yes iv been waiting for your sound mod... plz upload again...

i use to download ur sound mod last year for my ToW1,... but since my pc already breakdown due to virus many files have been corrupted & cant recover again!...

now i bought new pc gaming & install ToW1 again all back to square 1 but without ur sound mod it never loooks the same again, the battle doesnt sound so good without ur sound mod, so plz tatari do upload again asap!... :D

oh ya!,.. did u make the grey tiger & the red numbers on the tiger too?

Tatari, yes iv been waiting for your sound mod... plz upload again...

i use to download ur sound mod last year for my ToW1,... but since my pc already breakdown due to virus many files have been corrupted & cant recover again!...

now i bought new pc gaming & install ToW1 again all back to square 1 but without ur sound mod it never loooks the same again, the battle doesnt sound so good without ur sound mod, so plz tatari do upload again asap!... :D

oh ya!,.. did u make the grey tiger & the red numbers on the tiger too?

thanks!

yes, I'll upload an updated soundmod for ToW after the one for ToW2.

• 2 weeks later...