Next Patch?

PEACEMKR

I think with the new add on they will also fix issues we are haveing with the game play as of now. I for one have bought 3 copies of this game and will most assuredly buy the add on.

This has to be the best game ever made to play like it does. To watch it work is most sattisfiying also.

Originally posted by Jmayer:

I think with the new add on they will also fix issues we are haveing with the game play as of now. I for one have bought 3 copies of this game and will most assuredly buy the add on.

This has to be the best game ever made to play like it does. To watch it work is most sattisfiying also.

Wow Jmayer nice comment here! Developers should be proud when they get such comment.

and to know there are suckers out there that buy 3 copies of a game in its current state really answer the question why half finished games are released in the first place.

Developer: man this game isnt done yet we need more time.

Publisher: Who cares we don;t need a finished product just one that looks pretty and has promise. Lots of people will buy mulitple copies of broken games.

I know some of you out there find it hard to understand why I would buy 3 copies of ToW in what you say is an UN-finished state. I agree that there are some things that still need to be worked on and yet this game is by far the best Tactical game ever put out to date.

I made a Quick Battle Generated game the other day in which I gave the AI ,( this was a singel player mission ) Arty and Air as Support along with a large selection of units. Now I have played alot of games in the last 25 years of doing computers and I was totally blown away when I played the game and the AI used the arty to supress my charge and use the air cover to attack! Oh, I forgot to mention that I did not use any script or triggers for the support for the AI it did it on its own! Now that is a very far advanced game play that I have been longing for a long time.

This game has so much in it already that my buying 3 copies is very much justified because I know 1C has found a game that they can keep building on and keep making more things to create a game that really is awesum. Those that can't see the potential of this game are most likely not used to playing Brain Games as I grew up playing Chess and Book Shelf Games ( I am an older Person btw) so you can't see the reason why TOW plays as it does. ToW truely lets you use your mind to win not how quickly you click or how well you learn the tricks of the units.I believe that with ToW all they can do is make more and more things to add and keep the game alive for years to come.

Very well said Jmayer !

I totally agree with you.

This game is unique, there are many alternative point and click RTS games around there to choose from.

But with this kind of atention to realism and details there´s only TOW and CM:SF.

I am bored to death with graphical RTS like Company of Heroes, i just want to enjoy a good tactical game and couldn´t care less for point and click wanabee strategists.