Theatre of War All Inclusive Uber Patch released!!!!

Madmatt

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I made a simple qick battle in the battle generator and played it. How do you now delete or modify it. I can't find the mission file. Or I think the game calls these battles, not missions. I'll check the mission generator manual too as I didn't read it yet. Thanks.

A big thank you to everyone involved in producing this patch. To get such an amount of improvements in a free patch is wonderful! smile.gif

The addition of a quick battle setup option is a big step forward alone. The good grace Battlefront and 1C have shown in producing this patch means I will definitely be buying the next version of ToW, which hopefully including enterable houses and on map mortars/smoke/art, will really help take the game into the realms of a serious wargame imo.

However, being the type that always wants more :D I would love to see some kind of random selection for the allies/enemies in the sp and mp quick battle generators. Is there any way an option could be included where we could pick the amount of points available and then we, and the AI, can pick our forces from that? That way we'd get a fair fight but not know what forces we were going to encounter.

I played a 1 squad vs 1 squad battle from the generator last night (which is something I'd wanted to try for a while) and it was great fun! For the first time I was really paying attention to each soldiers abilites and how best to employ them. Great game - thanks again! smile.gif

If I have English version of вторая мировая (called Theatre of War, but it seems to be the Russian version in English translation), is there any uberpatch for this? Or will the Russian patch work?

Uber planes.

I playing the new Normandy Campagin and the allies has Uber planes. They have unlimited ammunition and seems to see and target lone soldiers all over map. No good to hide under a tree. Uber plane finds you anyway! tongue.gif

Hi guys smile.gif

Haven't been checking the forums until the patch was released and here it is!

I'm very annoyed though. I haven't touched Theatre of War since last October. Since then, I've re-installed Windows and upgraded most of my system. From reading the FAQ, I think I've just killed off one of my two licenses :|

After I installed the patch today, it asked me for a license.

Very, very annoying.

• 2 weeks later...