Version 1.7.068

landwarrior

It depends on where you ordered it from. If you already have the Battle for Moscow campaign, then you are up to date.

A new patch for the Battlefront.com version is in final testing and adds the Panzer Lehr campaign, new map builder functions, improved LOS system and more to the game.

Madmatt

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by Madmatt:

A new patch for the Battlefront.com version is in final testing and adds the Panzer Lehr campaign, new map builder functions, improved LOS system and more to the game.

Madmatt

TOW Version 1.7.068 purchased around week ago in London ,UK has Panzer Lehr campaign and map builder , thought not sure about the rest (I cannot see the new 11 multiplayer maps ). Having lot of fun with the game ,so I'm very happy ,but now after reading about the patches ,a bit confused. For example : should I play on veteran , most realistic setting according to manual , or regular ,realistic according to new patch ? and do I need to patch it again with the battlefront

patch (I suppose yes if I want the battle generator )?

Cheers

konrad

So, seeing as this is supposed to be the Panzer Lehr Division, we will see the 234 series vehicles in all their glory. Right?

Bring on the Puma!

Panzerspäh-Kompanie Typ A

Staff:

1 x SdKfz. 234/2

2 x Kübelwagen

4 x (2x2) kleines Kettenkrad

1-4 Platoon (Zug)

Each platoon with 6 x SdKfz. 234/2

Total:

25 x SdKfz. 234/2

Panzerspäh-Kompanie Typ B

Staff: