New scrin from future addon

SoaN

Already in the past you have proved, that 1C has some great 3D and 2D artists. But that doesn't make a good game. Better fix the real issues (I won't repeat them, happened already enough), which minimize the gameplay. At the moment I have no motivation to start the game.

It has a lot of potential, which you should use. (this means not another 20 good looking units ...)

Originally posted by Markus86:

Already in the past you have proved, that 1C has some great 3D and 2D artists. But that doesn't make a good game. Better fix the real issues (I won't repeat them, happened already enough), which minimize the gameplay. At the moment I have no motivation to start the game.

It has a lot of potential, which you should use. (this means not another 20 good looking units ...)

About other coming stuff you can read at "Dev blogs" topic. These models aren’t the only thing that dev team is working on.

The graphics of ToW were outstanding and are still getting better.

I would love to hear some more news about mission design, scripting of it and how it will (hopefully) be improved soon. Not easier accessible, but more realisitc missions with a higher replay value.

SoaN, it got damned quite in here at some weeks in summer - Now with some flow of information (e.g. dev blogs) I hope interest in ToW is growing again.... so keep it coming!!

Uwe

Addon will have enterable buildings, probably smoke, new level of model detail, enhanced graphics, new visibility system (no more 360 degrees tank view, etc.), revamped MP, and more. Estimated time of completion is several months.

When and how it will be available to english audience will be BF decision.

The mainly MP-oriented patch and new german campaign in Normandy for present version are almost ready.

What is can be said for sure - 1C doesn't plan to drop the game.

Not hugely if they still have no unconventional way of attacking the tank, such as grenades down the barrel/shooting the optics etc., or get squished by the 'compression blast'. I mean, Germans who cannot use Teller mines? Soviets who cannot place HEAT grenades on tanks? Soldiers who cannot blow tracks off with grenades?

one "FUN" feature from cm I loved was the ability to set firing arcs for both anti armor and anti personel, and then leave those troops alone. This one feature alone would help, along with some desent anti tank weaponry... smoke, fog without fog tables , this game could get beyond its infancy and be supeerb. I don't think "ai super units" is the way to go imo.