May 22nd Update on Game Patch

Madmatt

I think that some of them at least are already in the English version, but presumably not in the older Russian version. eg "Infantry scatters before the moving technology". Will be interesting to see what the final list is from Battlefront.

Have fun

Finn

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is increased duration it is combat
i would like to know if we have that allready :D

sounds awsome :D

maybe they bump up armor on all tanks by 100% so we can enjoy shooting longer or so :???:

well, sure not but wonder how they did it.

We are currently testing a new patch version that was prepared by 1c late last week.

The new patchwas assembled using a newly updated compiler which should result in increased performance and stability for multicore CPU's. Already, testers with AMD 64 bit chips have noticed increases in speed across the board.

Mission play balancing and testing is also going on. I have no firm date for release of this patch as yet but I am considering releasing a "beta" patch if it looks like it will take too much longer.

I will have more info later this week on that idea and other patch details.

Madmatt

Will the issue of Infantry commanders running ahead of their squads be fixed?

At the start of any mission with infantry, even without giving them a move command you will see infantry commanders running ahead of the rest of your units to the front lines and a quick death!

This is an unfortunate effect of squad leaders having short ranged weapons. They try to close with the enemy. VERY annoying. I try to scrounge a rifle ASAP for anyone with a SMG or pistol mainly for that reason.

I don't think this is true, I haved edited leaders giving them a rifle or smg and they still do the same thing, runing ahead of the pack!

It maybe smart to give the dumbest member of the group a pistol vs machine :D but I still think this needs to be fixed!