1C & BattleFront........

Krull

Originally posted by graetwulff:

i know lot of these guys say that, but i have never siad it was to be like cm,

my piont about mis leading has to do with the pre orders, of what was siad, and then done.

I've read and re-read your posts, and I still can't make out how you feel people who pre-ordered were mislead. :confused:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, for me & a fair few others the issues do trash the entire title.

Some of the in-game issues can be rectified but i fear others are beyond fixing.

The final straw for me was the non compliance of the multiplayer.

That's the clincher for me that this was just dumped unworking on the expectant community with the obvious result.

Sure i could can the hyperbole but being slackmouthed & labeled a whiner because of giving negative feedback just doesn't bring out the best in me.

But i respect your level headed approach, note your membership # and will endeavour to be less aggressive in expressing my disapointment & responses.

I can understand how frustrating having a function not work can be, given that I have SH4. ;) I wouldn't put it in the same category, even remotely, and I have more confidence in BFC and 1C fixing bugs and improving the title - without re-writing it - than I do CM. And constructive criticism has always been welcomed here.

Originally posted by Sirocco:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Krull:

I want to be able to use the multi player

And that's a perfectly valid point. But you can hardly trash the entire game on that single issue. I guarantee that if you use less hyperbole you might actually have a hand in fixing whatever problem you, and I assume others, are experiencing. </font>

"Then add all the other very significant flaws and you have what's known in the trade as a turd. "

I feel the same way as you do, very, very dissapointed, disappointed the most because Battlefront would lend it's name to this turkey!

Anyone who finds this game a winner must love checkers or tick tack toe.

posted April 29, 2007 10:55 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by graetwulff:

i know lot of these guys say that, but i have never siad it was to be like cm,

my piont about mis leading has to do with the pre orders, of what was siad, and then done.

I've read and re-read your posts, and I still can't make out how you feel people who pre-ordered were mislead.

--------------------

i did not say it thise most, was in a post right before the game came out.

Originally posted by Chazman:

"Would you please, please, both leave this forum, and take your tired, whining, somewhere else. Please."

Only if you promise to brush your teeth and get the smell of shill out of it!

This one certainly deserves a BAN.

Originally posted by MikoyanPT:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Chazman:

"Would you please, please, both leave this forum, and take your tired, whining, somewhere else. Please."

Only if you promise to brush your teeth and get the smell of shill out of it!

This one certainly deserves a BAN. </font>

I have no problem whatsoever with people pointing out (even strongly) things that need correcting - I agree with most of them - but I do get fed up with petty, insulting (which includes 'fanboy' by the way)posts by those who refuse to accept that anyone can hold a different opinion. Shouting doesn't bring someone round to your point of view. Instead of attacking those who are enjoying this game (despite agreed problems), why not work to get them resolved?

Originally posted by Chazman:

After long waited arrival, this clunker is about as bad as they get.

You got to be kidding. :eek:

I'm not nearly 100% satisfied with the game, far from it really, but come on now let's not get carried away.

Fact is the game is quite playable, and on my system it's very stable, other than a little sound issue of my own it runs like a champ.