Screenshots Caption Contest

ChrisND

OK, the screen shots people are coming up with are great.. so now, inevitibly (sp?), the caption contest comes along. If I didn't start it, someone would. You must take the screen shot yourself, and caption yourself, preferably with Paint although forum text is fine too. Finally, photo-shoping for comedic effect is allowed and reccommended. :D

The winner gets... nothing... deal with it.

My entry:

"Did anyone else feel a bump?"

tdsdf9.jpg

Oh Oh, I have some!

"Damn, we missed the trees!"

"Oops, can these tanks reverse?"

"This is what I think of your Pathfinding!"

"Hans, keep shooting at the tank, the 13 Infantry behind us are busy deciding if they should stand up, or go prone!"

"Hans, you're blocking my LOS!"

Hans, "Hahaha blocking LOS, good one!"

German Soldier 1, "Are you dead?"

German Soldier 2, "No, but remind me to all the landscaper, this grass is an amazing shade of green"

German Soldier 1, "I think this is astroturf."

U.S. Soldier, "Ha, I told you if we drove all the way around Berlin we could actually survive an AT attack!"

"Hold button, HOLD BUTTON!!...ahhh crap!"

when ordered to fire at the ATgun, the brilliant tankers thought it was best to turn their ass to the AT gun, and reverse all the way back to the gun...

meanwhile the german AT-gun operators were waiting to have a clear LOS at the front of the tank, as they were ordered to aim for the hull...

the 2 german infantry soldiers thought it was a really bad idea to hide behind those near bushes in the back, so they decided to stand there in the open, hoping to get a lucky shot at the tank with their pistols...

the result is what can be seen on the screenshot above. good job AI!