only 7 battles???

pannekoek

There are 7 stand alnoe battles. There are many many many more in the campaigns. To access them you must play them. What I mean by that is if you play the German camapaign and finish it (win or lose) you are then always able to go play that one again. The Ally campaign (that was my focus) I think has 7 or 8. If I remember correctly the Polish campaign may have only had 5. But don't worry there are plenty of battles on the disc. Plus I'm sure it won't be too much longer before people start making their own

GunzAbeam, no it's just that you need to play the Campaign battles to unlock them to play at a later date. There's a toggle in the Options screen that allows you to continue the campaign even when you fail to win the current battle. So should you play the first battle in the Allied campaign then afterwards you always play the 1st and 2nd battles just like the single missions.

They don't move over to the single player list. You'll still have to go to the campaign section. Then you can access all the games you played at will.

You will not be able to switch sides though. :( Often though their is a scenario from the opposite side based on the same battle, though it is different from the one you played as the other side.

You could use the editor to such an extent that you'd be able to play the other side, I do believe. However, you'll need to rework the AI scripting (not as hard as it sounds, but not easy either) so both sides know what to do. This because the side you previously controlled do not have the scripts needed to do what they might need to do.

Depending on size and complexity of the scenario this can be a fairly significant job.

ah, no sorry, my bad. I wasn't paying as much attention as I should and thought you referred to maniac_nat's earlier question.

Your question I couldn't answer, because Madmatt is a meanie and made us poor testers slog through the missions one by one. I recommend you do that too. Not only is that more rewarding but you also get your men some XP so that they'll perform better in the next mission.