Apology in advance

Stug Downunder

I would like to apologize on behalf of B/F, Maddmatt and Moon for the delay that B/F are experiencing in releasing the pre-order to there customers before the April 19th expected release date, as you can appreciate they are trying to resolve last minute bugs and server issues which always seem to plague companies just before release date. As a humble jesture of there appreciation for your support you can download there demo off there homepage. They are hopefully still expecting a early release for South America and the New World of the Continental United States/Canada, but for the rest of the old world can you please be patient while they attend to getting the game pre-released early to the new world. There I apologised on there behalf no more Whinging please! :D:D:D

oh what the hell, I'm sorry for the trouble to all BF customers too. if only my old world money, wasn't worth twice the new world stuff, and us old worlders hadn't been so silly with our Greenwich Mean Time, maybe we'd all be enjoying the release together.....

anyways, back to my demo..

No problem, the old world is polite and civilized and will take it like a man (only whith the ocasional little girl whinning).

But you people of the new world have to promise that the first copy goes to Bush, and that you dont allow him to invade another country until he finishes all ToW campaign missions in realistic settings, that should keep him busy for the next couple of centurys. tongue.gif

Make wargames not war ! :D

Wedgie patrol ?! now I AM worried : is there a problem with the infantry formation button in-game that is only coming to light now? (or should I be breaking the glass on the only pair of spare underwear my wife has ever ironed for me? (wouldn't volunteer myself for that one)

Originally posted by MikoyanPT:

No problem, the old world is polite and civilized and will take it like a man (only whith the ocasional little girl whinning).

But you people of the new world have to promise that the first copy goes to Bush, and that you dont allow him to invade another country until he finishes all ToW campaign missions in realistic settings, that should keep him busy for the next couple of centurys. tongue.gif

Make wargames not war ! :D

There is always a price for freedom. The old world taught us that. ;)

Speaking from my little motorcyle & sidecar shaped part of the old world ... there's no such thing as 'taking it like a man' (hey men give it out, not take it), and if there are any little girls crying it tends to lift our high moral hearts to their defense, rather than ridicule.... Each to his own sport I guess...