Theatre of War Beta Forums

WooTzu

For people who have pre-ordered the game, can we please have access to the beta forums? Probably not much there as far as content goes, but we can get some more insight on how the game operates more

Plus I'm sure that there are some 'tactical' tips in that forum as well that will help us hit the ground running.

Please voice your questions or concerns. Thanks.

No, that is not going to happen.

However, my testers and members of the 1C team (those that speak English at least) will be on the forums constantly for sometime after the game is released answering questions, explaining why things are as they are and basically doing whatever we can to make sure the game is as enjoyable for you as it can be.

Madmatt

Depending on what sausage you talk of, it's not as bad as you might think... ;) We butchered our own pigs for a few years and I learned a lot about sausages. On the other hand, now I can tell exactly what is NOT belonging into the sausage I usually eat... :-(

P.S.: Sorry if this was too far off-topic, but I couldn't resist! :D

No problem, I just want to play the dam game.

I'm too excited, it's way above and beyond combat missions. But the videos are pretty lame, I know that it's all we got, but it'd be nice if we had a demo that was released sometime in March to wet our appetites and eliminate buyers remorse.

Ok, I'll quit complaining.

I'm glad the game is finally taken out of beta stages after, what was it, 4 years and 3 name changes later?

I'M SO HAPPY YOU WILL BE SUPPORTING THE COMMUNITY! Not many companies care and just hope communities build themselves...

But you beta testers, you guys suck. I don't care if you been playing for 4 friggin years, I'm gonna mop up the floor with ya'll in multiplayer !!!