Download Download Download Download Download Download

Gface

At least if this was around Christmas time we could scold the naughty boys and girls for not being patient for Santa to come and bring their presents...and that the Easter Bunny didn't bring any eggs or a basket should have been a clue too!!!...Chill out!!!...a couple of days won't hurt anybody....

The discount is the average retail price today for a PC video game K-boy. 40-50 dollars. Its $53.00 with shipping -like buying a game with sales tax.

put that little point on your head.

We will get a nice big manual with it though.

Anyways lets all be patient...some more. This is a game of patients and possible disappointment and after all its just a game.

"Pre-orders will open for download a few days before regular orders": maybe the same day as my birthday, being its exactly a few days before the 19th. At the same time: a demo of the game and AND the full game-(which probably has the demo in it)

Think I'll go watch some more trailers while you guys work on the sales tactics and legalities.

Originally posted by FaxisAxis:

The discount is the average retail price today for a PC video game K-boy. 40-50 dollars. Its $53.00 with shipping -like buying a game with sales tax.

Wow. You are really a wise man. I'm impressed. You are able both to fix the release date and the price of the game. Cool. Are you able to design it too? I don't know why I'm losing my time with Battlefront when there are such stars as you on the forum. :rolleyes:

Filippo

Valgua: "Wow. You are really a wise man. I'm impressed. You are able both to fix the release date and the price of the game. Cool. Are you able to design it too? I don't know why I'm losing my time with Battlefront when there are such stars as you on the forum. [Roll Eyes]

Apparently some of us aren't aware of this and sadly I guess you count as one of them. This is the price and I certainly didn't fix it that way.

Well don't lose anymore time come on over you are invited to my easter celebration where you may watch some TOW videos on my very impressive 24 inch LCD.

Originally posted by FaxisAxis:

This is the price and I certainly didn't fix it that way.

[/QB]

Of course not. If it were for you the game would have been for free and ready to download a couple of years ago. Right? :rolleyes:

Filippo

Unfortunately you have to whisper calming words to my computer whilst stroking the modem for my internet to get to anywhere near 1MB so I think I will have to wait those painful days to get the postal version.

How long would it take to arrive, after the 19th?

Hi Scott, those that pre-ordered will get to D/L early by a couple of days. I figure that - given my predictions for the # of pre-orders - those of us that pre-ordered will get the download finished by the 19th if we start downloading as soon as they let us. ;)

Here's hoping they've got a lot of bandwidth and robust servers!

All you guys that are busting your balls in anticipation - have you ever considered you may not actually be satisfied with the product when you finally get it. Remeber it is NOT a new version of Combat Mission. The gameplay is quite different.

Then what - you will be on a major downer and will have to wait another five years for the release of Combat Mission WW2 new edition !!!

So, it might pay to not get too excited just yet.

Yep...I started it....but the context of the thread was that I was excited and couldn't wait...like a little kid waitin' for Santa Claus...and then it took on a life of it's own...Let's face it...We got a $10 discount and will get to D/L the game a few days before everyone else... Is it enough?...Hell, I don't know, but it's better than nuthin'...

If nothing else I can use this thread to see who I might want to game with (and who I might NOT want to game with)...once the game finally does get here..i.e.,you can learn a lot about the way people think and act by the way they form their opinions and express themselves...Just something to think about, eh?

Originally posted by Gface:

If nothing else I can use this thread to see who I might want to game with (and who I might NOT want to game with)...once the game finally does get here..i.e.,you can learn a lot about the way people think and act by the way they form their opinions and express themselves...Just something to think about, eh?

Are you sure?..not too many great thinkers in here! :D