Oh joy! There goes next year!

handihoc

Yes CC6 is coming soon .. Good News or not?

ALl depend ... personnaly i wait for it since 6 years ;) Anyway u can be sure than whatever the game will wait 2 month by playing it and u ll get the possibility to see wonderfull mod coming up to releave his level ;)

CC2 was an addiction for me back in the late 90's.

It had a unique feel and look that its successors in the series didn't have. That maps were prettier, the infantry played a huge part in the battle's outcome, and who didn't love taking control of that Flammenhetzer, driving it down your city street and charring anything Allied in its path?

I doubt that when they rebuild CC2, it will have the same feel as the old one did. Still, I anxiously wait for it's release as I miss the top down view aspect and real-time play. Some of those games were so frenetic, playing online against another great players would just fray your nerves.

What I hope they fix is the terrible pathing that CC2 suffered from. That was hands-down the biggest negative of the game. Tanks getting stuck on buildings, etc was really frustrating.

BTW, there is still a loyal CC2 community at www.tournamenthouse.com which has issued updates that have corrected errors and made it a better game.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

True enough. Its time for some good infantry based squad/team level combat. Whether isometric or 3D doesn't matter but it should take advantage of modern graphic innovations. CC3 unfortunately is not sporting any major graphic enhancements, 2D, but some of the sprites and tanks have been re painted. bout it.

So after damn near six years they finally found a game for the name? Wasn't this the same title Matrix had for their RT WWII game that was started waaay the hell back? The one that they scrapped the code on to start over?...After all that time all they do is re-release CC with some tweaks?

As far as the Mods went the Nam one was kinda cool but the whole process of installing stuff was a big pain in the ass.

Mord.

what do I got herpes over here? Everybody's all talk, talk, talk...Mord comes in the room and all I get is crickets...

Oh wait...I forgot about that post in the GF...

Mord.

Originally posted by Mord:

So after damn near six years they finally found a game for the name? Wasn't this the same title Matrix had for their RT WWII game that was started waaay the hell back? The one that they scrapped the code on to start over?...After all that time all they do is re-release CC with some tweaks?

As far as the Mods went the Nam one was kinda cool but the whole process of installing stuff was a big pain in the ass.

Mord.

Too Funny :D Found a game for their name. Almost swallowed a beer cap. Shame thats the best they could do.