TOW DEMO: The Obligatory - First Impressions Thread

Manx

Originally posted by MeatEtr:

Last time I checked their aren't many games that feature the cowbell. So if BFC/1C want more time for cowbell, then we should probably give them more time for cowbell.

That's why the demo is running late. BFC/1C decided at the last minute to add a new feature to TOW.

Yes, the guys are in the studio cutting their own version of DFTR that will play in-game via a shortcut key. Getting the timing and the amount of the cowbell right is proving more difficult than they thought.

My source tells me that they are currently on Session Track 56.

Note: Madmatt is on cowbell.

Originally posted by Manx:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MeatEtr:

Last time I checked their aren't many games that feature the cowbell. So if BFC/1C want more time for cowbell, then we should probably give them more time for cowbell.

That's why the demo is running late. BFC/1C decided at the last minute to add a new feature to TOW.

Yes, the guys are in the studio cutting their own version of DFTR that will play in-game via a shortcut key. Getting the timing and the amount of the cowbell right is proving more difficult than they thought.

My source tells me that they are currently on Session Track 56.

Note: Madmatt is on cowbell. </font>

Originally posted by Becket:

This thread needs more :mad: :mad: :mad: and face-melting TNT.

Well maybe me a Whaco can spar off another round for your entertainment to spice this thread up,

at least he is funny. :D

After reading this forum I now understand why RTS is a four letter word in the hobby, and it has nothing to do with the game play. :eek: