Another trailer

Vergeltungswaffe

This is wonderful. The graphics are superb!

Now I am anxious that because it is RTS, I will miss a lot of the action and eye-candy because I can't replay the action like we can in CM!

The animations when the AT guns fire, showing the recoil...

*drool*

Originally posted by OGSF:

This is wonderful. The graphics are superb!

Now I am anxious that because it is RTS, I will miss a lot of the action and eye-candy because I can't replay the action like we can in CM!

*drool*

The ToW engine uses a modified version of the flight sim "IL-2 Sturmovik" which had a replay capability. And the Devs talk as if many of the same features that were in the flight sim have a good chance of being part of ToW. IL-2 has play back ability. Albeit, if this ability is in ToW, it looks as if you will not be able to replay in 60 second increments, but the whole battle.

WOW! The sounds and animation are awesome! That is one of the better videos yet.

I'd be happy with the tank ranges at any range.

Im simple like that. smile.gif

Although those tankers in the last scene did seem to get out of there tank faster than I would have imagined after being hit like that.

Not to mention the AP rounds. Are those AP rounds filled with black powder or something? I didnt think AP rounds would produce black smoke like that whenever they hit their target. I would have thought you would see mostly sparks. I find that annoying.

[ August 29, 2006, 12:10 PM: Message edited by: gunnersman ]