when released - where can i buy TOW ?

scottie

I love battlefront but if there is anything that is a downer its the inability to purchase software from battlefront.com using a UK debit card (i have tried many times using SWITCH and gave up in the end).

Where will Theatre of War be available to purchase ? retails outlets, other websites ?

Thanks for your time

Scott

ps. i dont do credit so avoid credit cards like the plague.

Hi scottie,

we have firm plans and arrangements to release the game into retail, but you *might* have to wait until next year. An alternative of course would be to find a friend who has a credit card to order the game for you. Then you can download it (or get it delivered by mail from our warehouse in Ireland) as soon as we release it.

Martin

We don't do large boxes (as in what you see on retail store shelves) because they increase shipping costs a lot. For some games we do print big manuals and shrinkwrap the CD inside, but for TOW which won't require a huge manual, the game will probably come with a DVD box and a printed manual of up to 70 pages or so. But it's not entirely sure yet as we're still in the process of preparing the finished goods.

Martin

posted August 20, 2006 05:12 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi scottie,

we have firm plans and arrangements to release the game into retail, but you *might* have to wait until next year. An alternative of course would be to find a friend who has a credit card to order the game for you. Then you can download it (or get it delivered by mail from our warehouse in Ireland) as soon as we release it.

Martin

You guys at BF are Irish?

scottie,

If you attempt to buy TOW, then you will be arrested by MI-5, and you won't be released. Oh, you meant the game? I thought you meant the antitank missile!

(VO)

All units! All units! Stand down, stand down, I say!

Regards,

John Kettler

P.S.

I hope some kind soul helps you out so you don't have to wait long for the game.

Originally posted by John Kettler:

scottie,

If you attempt to buy TOW, then you will be arrested by MI-5, and you won't be released. Oh, you meant the game? I thought you meant the antitank missile!

(VO)

Regards,

John Kettler

P.S.

I hope some kind soul helps you out so you don't have to wait long for the game.

i find your sense of humour ....... amusing smile.gif

thanks for the reply everyone, looking forward to the release of CMC and TOW. In the meantime i shall befriend someone with a credit card in preperation .... lucky them.

Cheers

Scott

Originally posted by John Kettler:

scottie,

(VO)

Regards,

John Kettler

P.S.

Sometimes when grogs do attempts at humour I get this chill running down my spine....

tongue.gif

//Salkin