veh's and trenches ect..

narren2002

please dont shoot the messenger,

i have looked high and low for this as soon as i saw the pics on the main ToW....

On page 9 of the pics.."grab0039" a tiger is really close to a trence..."in game" is it possable that a veh , ie: jeep,truck halftrack tank..you get the idea, could some how by mistake or on purpuse get stuck in the trence(sideways) or somefink like that??? :rolleyes::Dgrab0039.html

Originally posted by Jussi Köhler:

And the shortening of perfectly good words warrants taking him behind the sauna and shooting him.

You know what: I always thought that the guys writing on how they need a new keyboard because they spilled their coffee were exaggerating!

Fact is, reading your post caused me to actually spit my sip of coffee over the keyboard, on my desk PLUS all over my screen. Should have taken a picture of the mess! :rolleyes:

So, be warned: it does indeed happen!

Best regards,

Thomm

PS: Thanks!! smile.gif

Originally posted by Rollstoy:

You know what: I always thought that the guys writing on how they need a new keyboard because they spilled their coffee were exaggerating!

Fact is, reading your post caused me to actually spit my sip of coffee over the keyboard, on my desk PLUS all over my screen. Should have taken a picture of the mess! :rolleyes:

So, be warned: it does indeed happen!

Best regards,

Thomm

PS: Thanks!! smile.gif

I work for DELL.