Hand of God

The problem with vehicles getting thrown up into the air, and then falling to their doom seems to be getting worse. Yesterday two Thors (bots) I was attacking suddenly were tossed up into the air, each falling to their deaths.

While I would like that think that my guardian angel looks out for me even in the virtual battlefields of my life, I think this bug needs to be fixed. It also happens to players.

I saw it yesterday on Haven in Territory mode. A Thor and an Apollo went aerial while I watched. The only thing I can think is that either the suspension is getting a bad value or the tanks are penetrating the buildings or landscape and are being abruptly pushed up to get them above the landscape.

well didn't want to open a new topic but I'd like to mention that a couple of minutes ago Volcanic Dep on Landis suffered of the so called quick sands effect, everything on the slope was down in the "mud" to the turret while on top (base) everything was floating a twelve inches or so above ground........