Pacific Theatre WW2 new mod

Ok people, I have finished the WORLD MAP and as for now i await the feedback in order to make it playable. But this wait grand me the time to start a new mod. I have seen the Pacific mod that started but never finished and i would like to aid. So if i could have some of the things , of the staff that you worked so far and with my map we could do wonders.

This is the map i created for the pacific theater:

abbd.jpg?grAmdUFBc7V.lxkX

I hope you like it and send me some work yo uhave made in order to do it good.

Christos Sideris

I have been doing some work on Japanese aircraft bitmaps, if you want any let me know.

Also, how are you planning on solving the one-tile island problem? I heard that this was an issue.

Also, personally I have experimented for the two-nation-for-one idea, and it seems to work well so far, but a potential problem can be MPPs, since they can only be used for one nation.

I was studing Japan's history in WW2 and i have found out that the Imperial Japanese Army was in constant rivarly with the Imperial Japanese Navy.

especialy during 1943 the luck of tanks , weapons and other supplies was so great because they were given to the Navy. so i will go ahead and cut Japan into two. This way it will be more balanced and the players will realise that he can't expant the one without hurting the other. so balance would be the key.

and now about the update.

so far i have build the flags of the participating countries.

Imperial Navy and Imperial Army on the side of Japan and the army of Tailand.

On the other side we have, china,UK,USA, Australia, New Zealand,India, Canada , Netherlands,Indo-France, Mexico and India. USSR will be included but only if Japan will like to take some more lands, cause USSR declared war to Japan only after the Nuclear bomb on Japan soil at 1945.

In total:

#SEA= Sea

#UK= UK

#FRANCE= China

#USA= USA

#USSR= Netherlands

#GERMANY= Japanese Imperial Army

#ITALY= Japanese Imperial Navy

#NEUTRAL= Neutral

#ALBANIA= Thailand

#ALGERIA= USSR

#AUSTRIA= India

#BALTIC_STATES= Mexico

#CANADA= Canada

#ICELAND= New Zealand

#JORDAN= Burma

#LITHUANIA= Mongolia

#LUXEMBOURG= Australia

#REPUBLICAN_SPAIN= Indo-France

#TUNISIA= Brazil

Finaly i would like to see your bitmaps with the jap airforce. my email is chsideri@anco.gr

Christos Sideris

Originally posted by SidiusPOA:

USSR will be included but only if Japan will like to take some more lands, cause USSR declared war to Japan only after the Nuclear bomb on Japan soil at 1945.

The Soviet Union had been shipping divisions from Germany all summer. They were preparing for an attack and preparing well, so the A-bomb was not what caused the attack in Manchuria.

News on the Pacific Theater.

The lands with mountains and rivers are made. Almost all the cities have been inserted.

I have made more than 30 islands in the pacific that can hold port, city and atleast 2 units on it.

In the indochina region Hell will break loose in order to hold-capture-retake the main cities resources.

In the Indonacia region the Japanise player will have to take al lthe cities in order to make Netherland to surrender. The same stand for English holdings.

I have made Panama as US in order to tranfer units.The tranfer of units can only be made from city to city. I will await for the new update in order to insert any scripts.

Soon i will post the different units i have created.

So Japan is two countries. The army and the Navy. They are locked into a strange situation.

You will have to share the conquered lands so both will have supplies.

The Army have HQ,soldiers,Armies,Tanks,Transports,Some very few planes (2) and few bombers (2).

The Navy have HQ,few soldier marines (3), Ambibious Marines (5), Planes, bombers, and ocource all the naval vessals. So The navy will have to take an Island but it will be the Armies work to hold it as the Marines will have to move in order to retake other islands.

The artillery for the navy i will change it into Suicide planes and it will become available in a condition of certain lands that are lost. No upgrade will be possible and the damage to ships will be great. They will be able to be only on the Main island so Allied ships be afraid, be very afraid.Only 2 suicide units can be made. And the reason the units do not die is because more pilots offer their lifes in order protect the Empire so the ranks are reinforced every turn.

On the other hand USA will have the A-BOMB. That will destroy almost everything at the place it will hit. According to the holdings of the USA around the island it will activate the creation of the A-bomb and place it in a city near Japan.

Thats al lfor now.

Christos Sideris

This is the first pack of images from the soldiers of the Japanese side.

You can see the Marine Navy Units. And the Suicide planes. also in the Japanese Army you can seethe new set of Tanks.

The suicide plane is hit and in smoke, a great unit vs ships. But only two. the final line of defence against the Allied attack on the Japanes Island.

I hope you enjoy them.

5ee0.jpg?grYUFXFBAzfsbmWC

I await your reply.

Christos Sideris

Thank you for the Zero planes they are very good and i will use them.

Now the map is almost done, with rivers, forests, jungles and staff. The climate is almost at the end.

Now question to all the history maniacs.

What kind of resources ballance shall i use.

From what i have seen Japan army has 4 cities and 5 resources. The same aply to the Japan Navy.

What should be the ration with the rest of the countries.

Please advice.

Christos Sideris