Variable Condition Question

Am I correct in assuming that a variable_condition with an activation percentage in the range of 0 to 99, will cancel when the activation percentage reaches is 100% or falls below the activatage percentage.

Example:

Will a garrison script set to activate at [50] automatically cancel once a country is activated [i.e. 100] or the activation percentage falls below 50.

Correct, but IIRC this is a special case for the AI scripts and not when the #VARIABLE_CONDITION is used within the EVENT scripts.

You can see this where I have AI scripts set, such as Garrison scripts for the USSR, that are pre 100% activation and then post activation. Sometimes they are the same script because I want the same behaviour pre and post activation.

HC, many thanks for the answer.

Question: I want UK to Invade Ireland after USA entry into War, but not if Swedish or Spanish activation percentage is above 70% so as not to trigger their entry into the war on the Axis side.

Any insight on how I can achieve this?

Originally posted by Edwin P.:

HC, many thanks for the answer.

Question: I want UK to Invade Ireland after USA entry into War, but not if Swedish or Spanish activation percentage is above 70% so as not to trigger their entry into the war on the Axis side.

Any insight on how I can achieve this?

Unfortuantely I don't see a way to control this as the % value is always checking for the greater than condition and not for a less than condition.