Will the Bop Gun be in the game?

Dr.Love

From America's Finest News Source, Feb. 25, 1998:

Preparations for the military strike, dubbed Operation Supergroovalisticprosifunkstication Storm, are already underway. The Mothership is ready and on standby at Starchild Air Force Base in Detroit, where more than 5,000 bop gunners are making final preparations for deployment to the Persian Gulf. Clinton has also ordered an additional 2,500 Aquaboogie Amphibious Assault units to the Gulf, bringing the total P-Funk Nation military presence in the region to 23,000.

Note also the map of the invasion plan:

onion_news1930.jpg

Do you have "Mothership Connection" baby? If not I suggest you take yo funky azz down to the record store, walk up to the cashier and say," listen mama, if you don't have Mothership Connection from P-Funk Imma have ta tear the funkin roof off this place with a guitar solo that defines the word Funk and will add infinite flavor to this stale azz joint, baby!"

Now me bein me all I gots ta tell'em is that I'm the Duke of New England, that is if they don't already know.

Hmm, interesting.....where are all the vicious denouncements from our venerable BFC moderators and hateful mud-slinging and name-calling from the BFC fan-club concerning THESE postings..??

Ae these posts serious....mmm, no. Maybe they are topical..mmm, no again.

Ahh...now I understand. Its one rule for some and one rule for another.

- falco.

Once again you have problems with the discernment of "topical." If you look at the title and initial post of this thread, you will find its subject is, well, something about muthaships and bop guns. All of the following posts save yours remained on topic. There is nothing wrong with silly threads such as this, but when you talk about slaughtering sub-humans, that is going too far. As for your last comment, it is untrue, you just don't realise that people here don't like you and want you to go away.

To keep this on topic: Bring on the aquaboogie.

It is neither endearing nor reflecting. It is a string of 5 Romanic charcaters each of which represents a particular sound. (unless you want me to talk about dipthongs) Blame it on the Phoenicians, the Greeks, the Etruscans, and the Romans successively.

People here don't like you, that is true. If you want encouragement on how to do something right, I would encourage you to leave, and not to come back. By staying and posting, you prove yourself to be anal-retentive. Did I mention you should go away?

Originally posted by Kiwi Joe:

Man how many points will a "mothership funk bomb attack" cost in a PBEM?

You missed the point in it's entirty baby......you can't buy The Mothership and you can't fake the funk!

Shake that booty more than 3 times and sing,

Swing down, sweet chariot

Stop, let me ride!

Bring forth The Good Time baby! Awwww yaaa.