Quick Battle Bug (PBEM Setup Zones)

Echo

Units (assigned to setup zones) are placed outside of their designated setup zones when a saved QB map is loaded up for PBEM.

This leads to both sides units starting right on top of each other. These same QB maps work correctly when loaded up as a single player game.

PBEM and Quick Battle Maps don't mix. There was no expectation that they would in this patch. The problem seems to crop up when a QB map (.btt) becomes a PBEM map (.ema). This Does NOT happen with a Scen (.btt) I am working on the short term solution to this.

Almost all QBG Maps in Vol 1-3 have units placed in them (like a stand alone scen). By copying the QB map to your scen file you will be able to easily play PBEM/TCP. I am doing it now with my 3 PBEM.

I intend to dig into the QBG maps today and rename a few for 2 player games...More later