Good lord.......

Originally posted by MarkEzra:

Bradley: A piece of friendly advice...something I learned the hard way on this forum in 1999. If somebody has you really pissed...DO NOT reply until you have slept, kissed your wife, hugged the kids, and played with the pets...whatever it is that calms you down and allows you to focus on what REALLY is important. And if you still feel the need send one of your articulate post. "Opinions Vary" is a phrase I like. Stole it from the Movie Road House...If you've seen it You'll know exactly what I mean.

"I used to play QBs with guys like you in prison!"

Or... something like that. ;)

-dale

Originally posted by Janster:

well...

I still can't play the game, its on my relativly good pc completly unplayable..not to mention the sacrifice of QB points buying in favour of a totally screwed up TOE system which is just as unrealistic (4 squads 14 cars ????)

I paid good money for this game, and not happy..is that ok with you?

Janster

It's all OK with me.

Regards,

Gunz

Originally posted by GunzAbeam:

There you go ..one question tho ...do you really mean "Re-enlist!"

I considered it on May 29 1971 ..after just returning from Nam and processing out of the army at Ft. Dix after 3 yrs ...for a few seconds and said to self ...Naw ...I'm going home.

Regards,

Gunz

Edit to direct question to Dick. Metalbrew jumped in between us. LOL

Regards,

Gunz

wow, I was 24 days old when you were considering re enlisting, and now I am almost done with my 20 and can retire...