Originally posted by NoxSpartana:

Mila Kunis > Alizee IMO (though she is freaking pretty):

and

The part where she speaks Russian nearly killed me from sheer bliss.

But with Mila and Alizee I think we can all agree that Brunettes > Blondes by a LOT.

just because she could speak russian and its really good i vote 49-51 in Alizee favor - so close but not quite there Mila :D

Originally posted by unsobill:

yeah IDF will be in Syrian war just like they helped throughout Iraq war - LMAO rather ask for that sexy french thing to get implemented instead of those that only brave to shoot women and kids

I know this isn't really a cogent criticism of Israeli foreign policy or whatever, but Israel more than made up for any military support it could have offered by staying out of Iraq. Any chance of having some Arab support for the invasion would have gone out the window if they were a part of it. The same thing happened in GW1 - why do you think Saddam was launching Scuds into Tel Aviv?

I think an IDF module would be neat just for the conflicts it opens up, but would probably be more trouble than it's worth.

Originally posted by Normal Dude:

Stand aside Xena Warrior Princess, I think I found a new celebrity to obsess over and stalk... err I mean... :eek:

z0mg oH noEhz not the Xena :D - and she never been proclaimed Princess also, so forget it young man... i go for Gillian Anderson if you want to go in "after 30's categories" :D sm00king and also this redhead shameless in bed gillian_anderson_3.jpg

[ May 29, 2007, 03:26 AM: Message edited by: unsobill ]

Let's see, no Iran, no Iraq, no Israel, are we sure this is a wargame about war in the middle east? :rolleyes:

After our little adventure in Iraq ends(2008), I don't think we will ever see any euro military in the middle east. The only euro military equipment you'll see in the middle east will be what ever the Arabs can buy.