What would your reaction been if CM:SF was the first game published by BF?

If I had seen the letters "RTS" associated with it all, I would've passed right on by. I never would've read any further and found out that WEGO could possibly be involved. When I see a new game, I scan descriptions for any indication of RTS and auto-ignore the game forever if found. Yes, I'm an avid, hard-core, anti-clickfest participant. But, I'm the same way about asparagus and/or artichokes.

I would have tried the CMSF demo, been extremely annoyed with the bugginess, and deleted it. I would guess that this would be the common response if one had no experience at all with BFC.

I have spent HOURS playing CMBO, CMBB, and CMAK. I preordered CMBB, CMAK and CMSF all based on past experience. I am disappointed of the premature release of CMSF, but I know that they will eventually get things fixed.